Migrant trade union ÀÌÁֳ뵿Àڳ뵿Á¶ÇÕ
Ȩ | ÀÌÀüȨÆäÀÌÁö°¡±â
  ChinaIndonesiaVietnamPhillippinesThailandBangladeshMongoliaUzbekistanSrilankaburmaNepalPakistan  

[°øÁö»çÇ×]

2009-07-03 15:44:43
MTUÀÌÁÖ³ëÁ¶
Message from Comrade

Dear comrades, MTU

2jeng!!!

After long years in Korea, I have to return my home unplanned. I have never expected it. But leaving beside those old stories I hope everything happens for a good.
We used to hear about several comrades being arrested and send back to their home. I often wanted to experience it & now here it comes. No doubt it is just a beginning. I know that: Hard days are yet to come.

You must have known about the struggle by our Comrades in dentition centre. But, due to my personal reasons, I was forced to comeback Nepal immediately .Feeling of guilty is still killing me now. You must have taken it in another way. I am really sorry for it. However, one thing was sure; I have to be back to my home. So in another way, I am having a great time with my family.
But I have failed to fulfill the dreams of MTU, please forgive me my comrade! And I hope you will fulfill those dreams.

Rights are never real without actions. I¡¯m very happy for our friends who are struggling very hard and enjoying their hard work.  Although I¡¯m not in Korea I just want MTU to live longer to protect the right of migrant workers. You should help them to get their rights.
I want to thankful all Nepali, Bangladeshi, Philippines, Burmies and Korean comrades who help me and supported me a lot while I was in Korea. I know many of you are busy in your study but also you people devoted your time for MTU. Thank you very much for helping to run MTU. I wish all the comrades to make MTU successful. Hope to hear more and successful news about MTU.
Long live MTU, Long live our solidarity.

Sincerely yours

[7.17-19] Á¦4ȸ ÀÌÁֳ뵿ÀÚ¿µÈ­Á¦_«»ÍÀÌ ÁÁ¾Æ!

MTUÀÌÁÖ³ëÁ¶
2009/07/09

ÃÖÀúÀÓ±Ý ÀλóÀ» Ã˱¸ÇÏ´Â ÀÌÁֳ뵿ÀÚ ¼±¾ð Migrant Workers' Declaration

MTUÀÌÁÖ³ëÁ¶
2009/06/24

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by WS

migrants trade union homepage   ||  NO COPYRIGHT! JUST COPYLEFT!
-> 3F medicenter building 70-27 yegwandong joong-gu seoul (100-290)
/ tel : 02-2285-6068 / fax : 02-2269-6166 /Powered by nodong.net modified by MTU

ÀÌÁֳ뵿ÀÚ ³ëµ¿Á¶ÇÕ È¨ÆäÀÌÁöÀÔ´Ï´Ù.   ||  NO COPYRIGHT! JUST COPYLEFT!
-> ¿À½Ã´Â ±æ ¼­¿ï Áß±¸ ¿¹°üµ¿ 70-27 ¹Ìµð¼¾Åͺôµù 3Ãþ 304È£(¿ì100-290)
/ tel ÀüÈ­ : 02-2285-6068 / fax Æѽº : 02-2269-6166 /Powered by ³ëµ¿³Ý modified by MTU

Warning: Unknown: open(data/__zbSessionTMP/sess_6958a701bf37fa7f0bee4a09d3ad0224, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (data/__zbSessionTMP) in Unknown on line 0