First of all: THANX A LOT TO ALL COMRADES WHO ARE STILL IN SOLIDARITY WITH OUR, MIGRANT WORKERS, STRUGGLE!

Now, since y´day (MET) I´m back in Germany.
Last Friday, 8.05, by using lies (“Some officials want to meet you”, so the immigration officers told me) and violence, immigration officers and guards brought me to Incheon Airport with the aim to deport me immediately (it was also the 2nd day of my official declaration of h.s.). But, because of my resistance in the airport, the first attempt to deport me failed…
But before y´day they were able to meet their aim and the result… just I’m back in “old” Europe (more about that in the coming days, because on the computer here it is very difficult to work, because the internet connection is complete poor – just “old” Europe…).

But thanks to my comrades here I have a house, some money and something to dress (I arrived here without any money, just dressed with a t-shirt… and it’s cold and raining here), because actually here I have nothing anymore… everything, what I need, or think to need is “at home” -> in Seoul.
In fact here I start now at the point cero (0)…

Anyway, just I want to promise that, because our struggle is right, I never will give up! And even I’m now 8.000 KM away from my comrades… OUR STRUGGLE IS A COMMON STRUGGLE, OUR ENEMY IS THE COMMON ENEMY – HERE AND EVERYWHERE!

LET’S FIGHT TOGETHER FOR A WORLD WITHOUT
EXPLOITATION AND OPPRESSION!