Did Jesus die on the cross and rise from death?

Let us deeply analyse why Missionaries who were sent to Indonesia were not successful but did their real activities to tell the love of Jesus in Indonesia. We can easily describe the reason in one short sentence. It is because we had only sent so-called ‘Nicodemus’ types (New Testament Pharisees’ ruler of the Jews). All of the missionaries carried big titles such as Professor or Doctor of Theology, but unfortunately, they were not born of water and the Spirit.

Indonesia is a Moslemic country with 80 % of its population Moslem and who read and understand the Quran better than the Bible. In the Quran it is written that the man who was crucified on the cross was a man who’s face was similar to Jesus, because Allah had done it with HIS mighty power. Furthermore, it is also written that a Prophet will never die.

Not one of the Missionaries were able to answer such questions because they were only so-called ‘Nicodemus’, the kind of man who knows Christianity with all of their head knowledge, but who does not know who Jesus is in their heart.

Jesus Himself was very surprised when Nicodemus asked Him about being born again. Nicodemus just knew that Jesus was a Rabbi. Let us read the Bible in John 3:2-13: “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus anwered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of Spirit.” Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? Most assuredly, I say to you, we speak what we know and testify what we have seen, and you do not receive our witness. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.”

Thomas, the disciples of Jesus, who know who Jesus is in correct manner, he also did not want to believe that Jesus was risen from the death, he said to the other disciples ¡°Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe¡±, Oh dear! Thomas was the best man, who will not just believe from the other people, he intend to know by himself, because he know who his Master was. In case Jesus who was crusified on the cross was not a real Jesus like the Quran has written, but someone whoes face was like Jesus, we are sure Thomas will immediately be able to recognized, that that man was not his Master, becaused he knows Jesus day by day, he knows the voice of Jesus, he knows everything about his own Master Jesus. There is no doubt for us again to Thomas and the other diciples of Jesus, about the resurections of Jesus.

And after eight days His diciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus appeared and stood in the midst of them and said, “Peace to you!” Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believe.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. (John 20:26 – 31).

Please do not send ‘Nicodemus’ to Indonesia anymore, but please send new born again, Spirit-filled Christians. Thank you. May God bless you and thanks for your support to us.