Dear comrades, MTU

2jeng!!!

After long years in Korea, I have to return my home unplanned. I have never expected it. But leaving beside those old stories I hope everything happens for a good.
We used to hear about several comrades being arrested and send back to their home. I often wanted to experience it & now here it comes. No doubt it is just a beginning. I know that: Hard days are yet to come.

You must have known about the struggle by our Comrades in dentition centre. But, due to my personal reasons, I was forced to comeback Nepal immediately .Feeling of guilty is still killing me now. You must have taken it in another way. I am really sorry for it. However, one thing was sure; I have to be back to my home. So in another way, I am having a great time with my family.
But I have failed to fulfill the dreams of MTU, please forgive me my comrade! And I hope you will fulfill those dreams.

Rights are never real without actions. I’m very happy for our friends who are struggling very hard and enjoying their hard work.  Although I’m not in Korea I just want MTU to live longer to protect the right of migrant workers. You should help them to get their rights.
I want to thankful all Nepali, Bangladeshi, Philippines, Burmies and Korean comrades who help me and supported me a lot while I was in Korea. I know many of you are busy in your study but also you people devoted your time for MTU. Thank you very much for helping to run MTU. I wish all the comrades to make MTU successful. Hope to hear more and successful news about MTU.
Long live MTU, Long live our solidarity.

Sincerely yours