동지,

지금 새벽 1시의 깜깜한 어둠 속에서, 나는 한 시 바삐 집을 떠나야 합니다. 어제, 나에 대한 보석이 취소되었고, 긴급 체포서가 발급되었기 때문입니다. 언제든 나는 체포될 지도 모릅니다. 나에게 행사되는 이러한 폭력적인 상황을 한국의 모든 동지들과 해외에 알려주시길 부탁드립니다. 나는 매달 세번씩 법원에 출석해야만 했고,그날 마다 법원에 가는 것이 나에게는 거의 불가능한 일이었습니다. 그래서 결국, 하루 참석하지 못했다는 조잡한 이유로 인해 나에 대한 보석이 취소된 것입니다.

그런데, 삼자 협약(노/사/정)의 첫번째 조항이었던 나에 대한 허위 소송 취하를 정부는 이행하지 않고 오히려 긴급체포서를 발급한 상황입니다. 또한 전화상으로도 끊임없이 죽이겠다는 위협을 받고 있습니다. 계속되는 이러한 상황에 맞서, 민주노총과 친구들의 도움이 필요합니다. 내가 살아남을 수 있도록 도와주십시요! 내가 해야할 모든 일들이 여전히 남아 있습니다... 제발, 며칠만이라도 살아 있도록 도움을 부탁합니다...

혁명의 인사를 보내며,

Mushrefa Mishu
President, Garment Workers Unity Forum

2006년 8월 24일

E-Mail: m.mishudhaka@yahoo.com

Dear Comrade,

Now it is completely dead of night with striking 1 o'clock, while I have to move out from my house very soon. Because, yesterday my bail has been revoked and immediately arrest warrent has been issued. At any time I may be arrested. Please convey this news of harassment on me to all the friends and comrades of Korea and abroad. Every month I have to appear in the court for thrice. It is not possible for me to appear in the court on each date. My bail has been revoked by showing the lame excuse of absence for one date. Whereas, the first clause in the 'tripartite agreement' was to withdraw all the fales cases filled against me. The government in stead of complying with the agreement has again issued arrest warrent upon me. On the other hand, there remains continuous death threat on me by phone. Against this pervading situation, KCTU and other friends please do something for me. Please let help me to survive. All of mine works are still left behind. Please let me alive for few more days.

With revoulutionary greetings,
Mushrefa Mishu
President, Garment Workers Unity Forum

참고 글: 방글라데시 의류노동자 투쟁
http://blog.jinbo.net/sheboi/?cid=7&pid=62